~ Twenty-Two ~

Wednesday, January 5, 2011


I'm twenty-two now...~! ngee~
sgt x sdr ok now sa 22thn sdh..
cptnya msa blalu..
leh kwin sdh ne kan..hahahhaha..
i'm doing great on my day..
and all the wishes from my souLfamily, soulLove, fullblastlove angles n loveFriends really2 make my day...
all the wishes had bright my life on my day..
really appreciate it..
thank you so much guys...
me neumo neumo neumo neumo neumo chu ah.. :)
hnya Allah yg akn mbls kebaikan kalian semua..Aminn..

now, for real I'm a lady..officially..
actly dr last year lai..hahhaa
but bru skg sa mau iktiraf 2 semua.. ngeee~
on my 22 years old..i wish to do every job in great way..
wanna to make my life more colorful
full of joyful, happiness, smile n laugh..
far from sorrowful, sadness, depress n tears..
it's hard..but i'll try my best to make it..
nothing impossible right..
dimna ada jln..d ctu ada highway~!
paling SEMANGAT sdh ne..hahahah..

for sure, in my 22 yeras old..
i wanna to be a very good daughter to my parents..
good sister to my siblings..
good aunt to my nephews..
a good friend to all my angles n friends..
a good student in UiTM
and a very good lover to my love one.. insyAllah..

thank you all..


<LotsOfLove> 


2 comments:

ⒾⓇ ⒻⒶⓏⓁⓁⓎ فازلي said...

mantap.... bgs2.. azam baru trus... ^^

Lastri said...

hahahha..doakan sa dpt wat arr.. :)

Post a Comment