~ Long Time ~

Friday, December 24, 2010

woww..it's been 2 weeks I didn't update my blog..didn't post any entry...
bknnya teda story..but quite lazy actly.. ngeee~! =)
2 weeks..cptnya berlalu..
a week left for honeymoon...aigooo *sigh*
 since me x update my blog..there's many things happen..
sadness, joyful, sorrowful, haengbok..telah d blender menjadi satu..
but still praise to Allah..
suma yg terjadi membuat sa lebih matured n  ready to face the world...



first, let's  talk about holiday..
ok..cti sem kali  ne i'm not going abroad like last year..
but..sa round ne 1 sabah..
wah..bila lai kan..sdh p pat org tp pat sndri lum abis d explore..heheh..
spent my holiday at tawau..
fun..n it's a neomu neomu neumo long journey...
rasa mau crammed my butt ddk dlm keta..
but it's still make me smile.. =)



2nd, about my fullblastlove girlfriends..
spent tym with them is the most best moment..
with them..my problem n stress seems d bius n d tendang jauh2..
smpai xtau cri jln pulang...heheh..
thx 4 comforted me girls..
me neomu neomu neumo neumo neumo chu ah.. =D
honey sweet, kfc,cafe de liffey, perkasa.. i'll never forget it..~! 
most precious..<3


3rd, love n relationship...
try tuk jalani dgn bek..
even sumtyms its not being so good..
mcm2 sdh yg jd..
but have to fight n face wit it..
it's seems my tears n heartache become the main role in this relationship..
not the smile either..
skg cuma leh bdoa, usaha n tawakal jak n hope everything will be fine..
n this hard tym will past as faster as it can..Amin..

4th, korean dramas~! ngeee..
ok..dlm msa 2 mggu  sa x update dlm blog..
sa jua layan ceta korea..heheh
as usual la kan..
ada 2 ceta yg sa sdh khatam dgn jayanya...msti mau bbgga ne..hahaha
tp mc sa x leh lwn my fullblastlove gf c ely la..
da sggup bgadang tuk tguk ceta korea..
determination sa lum stggi 2..heheh..
mc sifu sa lai 2 da..
playfull kiss n my girlfriend is gumiho..
best..n berjaya wat sa berangan2..
but i'm not wish to have bf as cool kim hyun joong dlm playfull kiss..


kin grigitan jua kalo tul2..heheh..
dlm ceta mmg la npk best kan..
tp kalo handsome cmtu sa mau la..hahaha
i wish to have bf like lee seung gi cm dlm ceta MGIG..


his smile..auww..leh wat sa cair n terbang d awang2an.. *senyum2*
n still have beberapa ceta korea yg mnta sa khatam kan..
be patient baby..i will...don't worry..heheh..
juz wait 4 ur tym..ngeee..

me in my comfort zone now..
me neumo neumo chu ah.. =)
hope will be lasting..Amin..


<LotsOfLove>

0 comments:

Post a Comment