~ Friendship ~

Thursday, December 2, 2010


kawan, sahabat, teman, friend, peng you and cinggue..
different spell but it's still mention about one meaning..
tapi dunia sekarang ramai yg tidak faham erti sebenar perkataan itu..
malah ada yg faham cuma pada masa2 tertentu..
kawan is not only about u know each other..
but it's about we care antara satu sama lain..
even kita cuma tunjukkan thru words or perbuatan..
try to hug me or hold my arms when i'm crying..
or please lend me ur ears..
i'll be okay selepas itu..
I promise..
not thru ur money or wealthy....

the real friends akan dapat kita rasa sentiasa bersama kita even we are apart by distance..
but nowadays, there some people just only appreciate their friends in certain tym..
how could dorang leh wat gtu...?
they seems not know each other..

hold my words cinggues
:: without humor, life sucks ::
:: without courage, life is hard ::
:: without love, life is hopeless ::
:: without friends, life is impossible ::
trust me..

to all my cinggues, thank you so much 4 being here with me.. :)
whether the distance apart us..
but it will never spoil our friendship..
chenta lebih kamu semua~!

<LotsofLove>





4 comments:

Ellyda Lee said...

i do appreciate the friendship we have. luckily i have you since secondary school. even we have rough time before, but sincerely u still my best and true friend than the others.

Lastri said...

luv u babe~!

ⒾⓇ ⒻⒶⓏⓁⓁⓎ فازلي said...

Only a minute to find a friends, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but an entire life to forget them........

Lastri said...

me likey ur quote faaz.. ;)

Post a Comment